Friday, January 18, 2008

TV Jobs Assignment

#1 - Market number 145, KSNF-TV, in Jopin, Missouri. They are seeing a morning show co-anchor who can bring a sparking on-camera presence and interview skills to the show, and can interact well with the other co-anchor and forecaster. The ND is Jim Jackson.

I would be very interested in this job, and I would probably choose it over the other ones, because it's in Missouri (so i'd be willing to move there), it's a good market size for my first job, and it's a morning show co-anchor, which is what I want to do!!!

#2 - Market number 132, WHBF-TV, in Rock Island, IL. They are looking for a weekend anchor/producer who is sharp and aggressive on both sides of the camera, and can do GA reporting as well. The ND is Scott Frederick.

I would be willing to move for this position, because it's only one state over, so it's not that far away. Also, it's a weekend anchor... so that would be a good start. Producing would be fun and I could still report. It's like the best of all worlds!

#3 - Market number 132, WTVO/WQRF-TV, in Rockford, IL. They are seeking a GA reporter/fill-in anchor who is aggressive, is creative, is highly motivated, loves to break local news stories, comes to the table with story ideas daily, is a team player, can handle the pressures of deadlines and breaking news in a competitive fashion; must be able to go live, with experience is a plus. The ND is Kent Harrell.

I would move here...again, because it's somewhat close to home. I would like this job, because I would be doing the reporting, but still have a chance to anchor, fill in anyway...which is better than nothing!!

No comments: