Thursday, January 17, 2008

St. Louis Ban

Today myself, Neal, Dustin, and Katharina joined together again to shoot package number two. We decided to do our package on the ban that St.Charles is proposing to put on bars and restaurants. We shot an interview with the R.T.'s owner and a Lindenwood University graduate. It was FREEZING cold out, but we were all outside for a good three hours. By the time we were done I wasn't even cold anymore... I was just frozen! lol. We were able to find a sign to do our stand-up by, which was just perfect! When we were done shooting, we went back to the tv studio, which was locked... thankfully there was a janitor that let us in. If he wasn't there, we probably wouldn't have been able to log our tape... resulting in a bad grade. While we were logging, I was already thinking ahead about what my script is going to look like. So, that's good that I do have some kind of idea and now when I sit down to write my script tonight, it shouldn't take as long as my last script did.

Something else that I wasn't too happy with was the fact that I didn't get my KPLP news analysis done, because I didn't know that they only had one newscast a day, for a half hour, and it was at 9 pm. YIKES!!! But I felt better this morning when I got an e-mail back from Jill, and I wasn't the only one with that problem, so we will have a chance to re-do it tonight! Thank You Jill!!!


Also, I wanted to post a picture I got from our tour at Fox 2 on Tuesday.

No comments: