Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Interview Time

Well...I did it, I interviewed Virginia Kerr I was a little nervous, because she's an anchor and i'm....well, not. But she was very nice and friendly. She answered any questions that we had and was very straight forward and honest. She started out by coming into our classroom and just talking with us. After that we went over to the television studio and taped my interview with her. Before and after the interview she took pictures with the class…which was very cool, because now I will not only have the interview with her, put pictures too!


After that we did our voice over for our class package.Our professor, Jill, picked Haley to be the voice over…she did a really good job too! Then we met in our groups…my group is myself, Dustin, Neal, and Katharina is our photographer. While we met we decided what we were going to do our personal packages on. Our final decision came to interview Mike Wall and have like a professor profile segment. We chose Mike because he's a hoot! We are probably going to get his credentials and history with radio. Plus, I think we want to get some information about him that people may not necessarily know about him. Then, we will need to probably interview some students about what their opinions are of Mike. Right now I’m not really sure who is going to be the student/s that we interview, because I don’t really know anyone that’s at Lindenwood right know, that isn’t in our class and is going to be busy working on their own packages…so we might just play that one by ear. By the time we’re done editing it and everything I know it will look good and be interesting. To tell you the truth…I’m looking forward to talking with Mike Wall and I think it'll be loads of fun.

1 comment: