Monday, January 7, 2008

Lights...Camera...Action

Time to do our own packages. Me, Neal, and Dustin, and Katharina are a group, and together we are going to get together and create, shoot, and edit a package. We haven't decided what we are going to do yet, but I have the feeling it's going to be GREAT!

The best news I got today is that I get to interview Virginia Kerr tommorrow. I'm so excited...last year I would have never thought this oppportunity would have been MINE!! ...but it is and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that I look half as good as her!! Therefore…I stayed after class on Friday and talked with my professor, Jill Schroeder, about make-up. She gave me all kinds of tips on what to wear, where to get it, and how to apply it. For example, I would have never thought to have put make-up on my eyebrows…but apparently it really makes a difference. So….today, I went and bought all kinds of make-up from MAC. Jill said the people at MAC would know what they were talking about….but I told the lady that I needed everything…and she just looked at me, thank goodness that Jill told me Studio Fix was what I wanted and she brought in her make-up and showed it to me, because I pretty much had to figure it out on my own. The only thing that the girl did pick out for me was my lip liner and lipstick….but she didn’t even try to sell it to me at first…I had to say...”I need blush, I need lip liner and lipstick, I need stuff to put on my eyebrows, I need mascara”…You would have thought that she wanted to sell me as much as she could!

1 comment:

Tracy F said...

Hey girly. Just to let you know my new blog address is http://tvtalentwithtracy.blogspot.com/. See you soon!