Friday, January 4, 2008

Package's

Today we learned all kinds of things I really would not have thought to do if we wouldn't have talked about them. For example...logging. Yea, I have seen people logging things before, but I never have. I normally just remember where things are on the tape and then search for them while editing. I guess logging makes sense, but it just seems like so much work... to me. After we talked about everything we were going to do today, we went over to the LU-TV26 studio and started putting together a package about our J-Term class. I was one of the people interviewed, along with Neal and Jen...Jill, our professor, interviewed us. It was kind of cool to see and hear myself on camera...it helped me to see what I need to improve on. Everyone in the class also had the opportunity to shoot a stand-up. We all came up with the stand-up together... even though, Jill kind of came up with most of it! ...It's just because she's been in the business and she has had a ton of experience. I hope to be able to just think of stand-up's and track's as fast as she does. But I'm sure that it just takes time to get that good.

Oh, incase I forgot to mention, we did work with Ed Voss's Applied Mass Communication's class today as well. They were the one's behind the camera and audio. They did a great job. They were prompt and knew what they were doing... which was awesome!

No comments: