Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Little Info About Me

First I just want to start off by thanking you for taking the time and visiting my blog! I'm Beth Haslag. I was born in Olympia, Washington and later moved to Missouri with my Aunt and Uncle. One thing you may not know about me is that I’m adopted. I still keep in contact with my family in Washington…I love them to death!!! I currently have two nieces, Bridgette and Alyssa... it might be bias to say…but they’re probably the cutest little girls EVER! Something else you may not know from my bio is that I have had to opportunity to intern with MyFox this coming semester.... starting towards the end of January. I will be helping them out with their Morning Show. I'm super excited about it. I went on a tour with my television class last semester and knew that I would like to intern there because everyone seemed so very nice there. So I called and e-mailed, and called, and e-mailed until they told me to come in and interview. I got some great feedback at the interview and before I left I was offered the internship! I know they're going to welcome me with open arms! They also said that I would be able to go out with the reporters and see how everything is done by professionals…first hand. So that’s cool!

Here's a little slide show with a little more information about me, including some of the people that I love and care about in my life…




No comments: